From: ichord <purev...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Suggestion - think before you post (ARR is watching)
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, August 28, 2009, 4:21 PM

                  We're all prone to impulsive posting on this forum due to
high emotions, reactions, etc.  However, as you know, ARR reads our messages.
Next time, before posting, take a minute to think how your message would make
ARR feel if he were to read what you write.  That's what I do.  That does not
mean praising everything and never criticizing.  If you want to criticize, do
it in a constructive and healthy way, not bashing or based on knee jerk
reactions.