hi guys,

Rahman should stop doing any more Hindi movies and revert back doing more
MEANINGFUL tamil movies and he can obviously satisfy his musical hunger by
doing Hollywood projects.

What bollywood produces is <snip>. Take this left,right and centre. If you say
DILLI 6 is the zenith of Hindi movies guys kindly excuse me, we have FAR FAR
FAR Better projects for our boss in Tamil. Here i am refering to the movie and
not the music.

Boss shuld stop doing <snip> like Yuvraj, Blue etc. I mean it. Blue is copy of
some english film and i dont like my boss being part of such a group.

Rahman sir please come back to Tamil and continue from where you left.

Guys nowadays to fill Rahman's absence i am forced to listen to HJ's music cos
he is closest to Rahman and not SEL/Vishal Shekar as many of you think.

And HJ simply composes the same stuff again and makes merry .

WHAT PROVIDENCE:!!!!!!

ARR has been forgotten in TAMIL. Take it from me. Ask the general public. Go
out and see for yourself guys. Dont live the framed space of a computer and
wirite your views.

Sir come back to your roots. compose another May Madham for us please

This is my kind request.

regards,
Krishna

      See the Web&#39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out
Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/