u clearly dunno what Tamil films r made of. Try watching some offbeats Tamil
films (which simply means movies that eventually doesnt have ARR's music). The
emotions in those movies couldnt be done in Hindi films. I dare to say that
Tamil films are much more superior to Hindi films when it comes to perfection,
emotions and message that was delivered in the film. Hindi films are
Technologically well equipped, but no doubt, Tamil films are much better. That
is why we fans r kind of disappointed that ARR was not offered these kinda
projects but only offered by useless movies like Sakarakatti and such.

Watching dubbing films will not truly show what is Tamil films is all about.
Try to come out of the ARR's circulation and watch other Tamil films then u
come forward and comment. Do not just say with ur experience of watching Tamil
dubbed films by Shankar or Mani. Tamil films are not ALL THAT just by Shankar
and Mani Ratnam.

Im glad now Gautham and Rahman are together. Lets see how is the final product.

But one thing i salute ARR is for composing music for new comer directors,
which will be a GREAT asset for them. He has given music for many new budding
directors and im glad these new directors r very keen to get ARR's music in
their film. When at a time Selvaraghavan, Bala, Ameer, etc etc are going for
other music directors, these young fellows are still there to make us listen to
ARR's songs. Imagine if there was no Sakarakatti last year, nor Gautham never
opt out for ARR this year, we would not have seen any Tamil projects released.
IT would have been 2 years living without ARR's music in Malaysia. (Where Tamil
songs are the MAIN STREAM here).

Hope to see the young great directors in Tamil to work with ARR.