hi prabhu,
              i read your mail on anthimanthaarai music ,after that i searched
for it got it and it has then conquered me completely especially theme music
part 3. my goodness its superstuff , A R RAHMAN has at his best . unnikrishnan
what should i say about him unbelievable what a singing  and rhythm of the song
WOW. AS i am writing this i am listening and tell you i have already listened
it for more then 50 times now , theme music part 3 is mindblowing. other songs
are also very good ,although i dont understand what they mean ,swarnlatha
sounds brilliant in oru naal and sakhiyae by unnikrishnan again is superb.

thanks prabhu again for your mail otherwise i was missing something
extraordinary.

regards,

taimur,
karachi,