Yes, its an awesome album. Very very underrated. Not many knows about its
existence. Have u listen to Uzhavan album?? do listen to it also! its another
beautiful album. A typical ARR touch. Songs like Pennale Pennale, Raa Kozhi,
Kangalil Enna eeramo, Kaaate Kaate, Mari mazhai, ennatha ponnatha.... lol... i
mentioned all the songs.... it shows how special it is... check it out yea!