add me into the fan club too... :D i love Thee Thee allot!! Veerapandi Kotayile
is another excellent number, the variation in the instruments and arrangement,
my god! only ARR can come up with things like that. Raasathi is another
beautiful Melody. Vairamuthu has scored HIGH with this song and Puthe Pudhu
Boomi Vendum.... excellent lyrics in both the songs.... !!