kishore you are even ahead of me in loving thiruda thiruda at least in this
group. you deserve a number one spot in the fans of thiruda thiruda but plz
give me second number , i love this album and especially thee thee thikthumthi
. there is not a single day when i dont listen or sing the song especially bol
bant in whatever way i could . its an epic song , will remain there forever.
 i wanted to ask you who has actually sung the bol bant part . caroline had
sung the song, A R RAHMAN SUNG THE SARGAMS, but i dont know the name of the
artist who has sung bol bant plz tell me . its once in a life time thing.ok i
will be looking forward for your reply.

regards,

taimur