Hi guys - After going through the plethora of postings of last month, I couldnt
help but think that more than anyone else, we as the so called die hard fans of
ARR are possibly his biggest detractors. And why do I say so? Read on...

1) If ARR composes a "massy" kind of music, we immediately slaughter it
saying...the music is too Pritam-ish or Himesh-ish or even VS-ish and not
befitting ARR

2) If ARR composes a very classy kind of music, the other set of yahoo group
members start berating him saying, it is too classy to be appreciated.

3) If ARR composes very good music for a flop film, we say he shouldnt be
composing for new directors but only established ones...if he composes for
established directors, we say he should be more open to working with new
directors!

4) If ARR uses established singers like Alka Yagnik, we say he should be using
the new talent. And if he uses new talent, we immediately start feeling
concerned that the likes of Hariharan, Udit N, Sonu N are being ignored!

5) If ARR doesnt win an award, we rip the judges apart. If he wins the award,
we immediately say he should have won the award for some other movie and not
the current one which is way below his standards!!

6) Till the teaser trailers of an ARR release comes, we keep talking about the
album. Once the trailers come, we start moaning the music (that too even
without hearing the full song on good acoustics) saying it is crap and not ARR
standard. And then what do we do? Immediately start talking of his next
release!!

Comeon guys...what should the poor guy do? Should he stop composing?

Cheers,
Balaji