AR's songs are such that if heard plainly it feels so ordinary. But if you have
an original disc, the songs work its magic with the hidden effects which appear
in short bits. Thats one of the reason that the song grows on repeated hearing.
And that is the same reason I dont watch promos / trailers of his songs and
even if I do I dont take it so seriously.