Few specialties of this song to whatever I have observed so far with my limited
knowledge
1. Isn't this song the sung by AR is the highest note ever he has also touched?
2. This song also gave way for a beautiful usage of chorus where the chorus
also sings the main song "dil toh aakir..... piya, piya..". They sing along
with AR but AR is half a line ahead of them, a very creative portion. Later AR
has done many such songs in this way and more noticeably "New York Nagaram".
3. Chorus once again makes an impact in the ending 2 lines of the paragraphs
singing  along with the main singer.
4. The opening beats will continue throughout the song
5. Did anybody notice that the song (AR voice sustain) continues for a little
while after the music stops; usually AR songs ends with a sustain of a beat or
a bass. here its voice.
6. AR takes a short gap while singing the last dilsere (lengthiest).. he says
"ayi..hey" kind in the opening and at the end where he changes the pitch just
like falling short of breath, hardly noticed bcs in the start the interlude
quickly overlaps and the end is bit more noticeable.