From: taimur.nadeem <taimur.nad...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Re: Did anyone notice the whistling sounds in Dil Se Re, second
half?
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 1:11 AM

hi ichord,
ya i noticed it very early that whistle just kills me its too much from RAHMAN.
MY goodness what wizard he is ,the song also ends with that whistle when it
becomes most evident. its so enthralling, i love it. and what should i say to
this song , i still cant absorb it after listening it for thousands of times.

regsrds,

taimur