as per my assumption, arrs first original music watever the language will be
amazing since the music will be adjusted little bit with the lyrics. but the
reused or dubbed version would have the lyrics which would not fit very
properly in the music.thats wat it would be little bit odd.

we can find this from rangeela, taal,jodha akbar,doli sajike rahna, gentleman,
muthu etc in their respective language.

manirathnams films are total exceptions since he would concentrate very much
even in dubbed versions.so guru, yava, saathiya has its own mark.other than
that, swadesh had a very good lyrics even in dubbed tamil version.

some remixed versions of his own songs in hindi like pukar-key sara & swadesh-
deko na
are really good comparing to its original versions.even the originals have a
great music, while hearing the remixes we can get totally new experiance.

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out
Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/