Chord.. Thanks for bringing up this topic.. :) Something that has interested
me all along. !
I used to keep telling my sis those days about these hidden sounds and used
to make her listen to them, and she would stare back at me with an
expression "ummm hmmm.. well...really..? is there a sound like that coming
there?" - :)

I am not able to recall most of them all of a sudden. However, I am
mentioning the ones on top of my mind & have attached clippings for easy
hearing....

PS: Some that I have observed, may be already observed by others. So this is
not a "I know it already" competition.. Please post your findings .. am sure
this will build itself to a pretty good repository)

1) Minsarakanavu : Thanga Thamarai (location in the song - 2nd stanza) -
                      "parakkum vandukal poovil koodum kaarkaalam..
                       kanaikkum *thavalai thunayai* cherum karkaalam.."
The place where the word thavali ends and thunayi begins.. there is a
hi-freq sound (sounds like a key being winded - *this is max i could come
close to describing it*). This was audible in the cassette versions too ..
so this cant be a fault with my MP3 file...

I have attached the clipping, and have enhanced the hi-freq for that
portion. (00:09 - 00:10 in the attached clipping)

2) En swasa kaatre : Theendai (1st interlude - Male chorus ends the 1st
interlude singing "Theendai Mey Theendai..." , and Chithra starts off
"viralodum theendal undu..." )

The male chorus continues singing their portion twice after Chithra starts
singing .. (their stress on the word "Th ... " while singing the
words  "Theendai Mey Theendai..." is further enhanced by AR's team to give
it a warm & rusty touch..brilliant!)

Will come up with more soon..