never got bored of his songs as for now. but plenty of his cassetes were
spoiled because i used to rewind and often to listen to it. Lol... they are

1.Jodi (i have 3 cassettes (1 cassete spoiled), 1 CD)
2.Alaipayuthey (2 cassettes (1 cassette spoiled), 2 CDs)
3.Jeans (3 cassettes (2 cassette spoiled), 2 CDs)
4.Kandukoindain Kandukoindain (2 cassettes (1 spoiled), 1 CD)
5.Uyire (2 cassettes( both spoiled, 1 CD)
6.Kadhalar Dhinam (3 cassettes, 1 CD)
7.Sangamam (2 cassettes (1 cassette spoiled), 1 CD)
8.Kadhalan (my house had around 6 cassettes of it, all spoiled, LOL), 1 CD)
9.Iruvar (2 cassettes- 1 spoiled)
10. En Swase Katre (2 cassettes (1 cassette spoiled)
11. One 2 ka 4 (2 cassettes, 1 spoiled)
12. Thaalam (3 cassettes- 1 spoiled, 2 CDs)

Ahh, those were the days, when i used t0 buy the cassettes saving my pocket
money everyday and just listen to radio hoping that new ARR album promos r
out...

that excitement is no more there as im exposed to Internet nowdays. I dunno
why, but seriously miss those days... reading these Albums names just brings
the memories and joy... :)