Taal I've bought 5 CDs, Dil Se too 5 CDs. Yuvvraaj last year 4 CDs.. few of
them get spoiled / get scratches thats why I buy 2 CDs everytime, 1 for playing
in car and 1 for keeping in collection.

Casettes I dont remember..stopped caring about them from the time CDs became
popular.

Have listened to most until now - must be Taal & Dil Se .. and Yuvraaj & D6
from recent ones