No offence bro - but I like your Marketing timing!

Buyers - wait for 3 weeks post Blue hangover - the T will be 150 bucks.

ciao / Gopal

--- On Wed, 9/9/09, Vithur <vith...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Vithur <vith...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] A R Rahman T-Shirt--Last 5 days to Order--Only 300/-*
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 9 September, 2009, 4:04 PM

                  No offence to you bro

But I feel Rs 300 + is little costly...

Nowadays, you get T Shirts at the Concert venue itself, and they are given at
very cheap prices...( sometimes even free )

So.......... ..

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Antony Raveenson <raveenson_sumsure@ yahoo.com>
wrote:

A R Rahman T-Shirt--Last 5 days to Order--Only 300/-* + shipping costs xtra
guys hurry

Do You Yahoo!?

http://mail. yahoo.com

--
regards,
Vithur

      See the Web&#39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out
Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/