From: Sirish Musician <arrsir...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] A R Rahman T-Shirt--Last 5 days to Order--Only 300/-*
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 10 September, 2009, 12:21 AM

whats the design

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Antony Raveenson <raveenson_sumsure@ yahoo.com>
wrote:

A R Rahman T-Shirt--Last 5 days to Order--Only 300/-* + shipping costs xtra
guys hurry

Do You Yahoo!?
http://mail. yahoo.com

--
"Friendship is not about finding the right person, but creating the right
relationship.

Sirish Musician.

      Thinking of ordering food? Find restaurant numbers on Yahoo! India Local
http://in.local.yahoo.com/