From: Gopal Srinivasan <catchg...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] BLUE THEME is inspired
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 4:13 PM

Something that Balan lifts. Or must be a new competitor to the Kones and the
Otises of the world. The next question is, who is Balan?

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 07:07, Vithur <vith...@gmail. com> wrote:

What is balan lift ?

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 4:24 PM, ali ahad <mindblower2003@ yahoo.com> wrote:

I m a die hard fan of A R RAHMAN...

but when i listened to BLUE THEME , the first thing that crossed my mind was
... hey! i think it sound familiar.

It's not a balan lift but sure shot inspired, especially the opening.

BLUE THEME:
http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=NDHaqPidENE

Agent Provocateur - Red Tape:
http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=4HV_daszuKw

Now don't get angry at me ...its my first analysis ...u have right to say
everything so do i ...

I m still his diehard fan

--
regards,