From: ichord <purev...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 8:02:51 PM
Subject: [arr] Attack on Chiggy Wiggy unfair

I wanted to start a new thread on this. I feel that the media attacks on Chiggy
Wiggy the song are slightly unfair and over the top. Yes, I agree, it's not
AR's greatest song, but it's not as bad as it's being made out to be in the
media. I know it's a high profile song due to Kylie's presence and there was
much hype about it, so I understand the disappointments by some, but to single
the song out like that and pan it in notable media is too much IMO. I have to
suspect some kind of media backlash, or at least sections of the media have
organized bias against the song for some reasons. Maybe they were paid to write
bad stuff about the song by someone.

I will say this again: I like Chiggy Wiggy. I don't love the song or think it's
brilliant, but I find it catchy and experimental and just fun. Kylie's voice is
very sexy and silky. I love the sound effects in the song and the ending when
Sonu uses Punjabi slang is really funny and very entertaining. The melody
sticks and the beats are good. In fact, when I check out comments on the web
about this song, there are just as many positive comments as there are
negatives about the song, so there are a good percentage of people who love it
too.