Hello Guyz!
What a mind blowing fantabulous album this is turnin out to b! I'm hooked to
all the songs - especially Sajna, Kuru kuru and Animal Spirits!
BTW, you guyz may want to check out this..
http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2009/09/26/music-review-couples-retreat-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-a-r-rahman/
This guy has a tendency in wanting to write a review of any ARR album at the
earliest. The same was with Blue.. I mean you got to give due justice to every
album. And Couples Retreat is definitely hands down one amongst the best albums
we have heard in any language in the near past!!
What say guys!!
Cheers..Jesheem
Missed any of the IPL matches ? Catch a recap of all the action on MSN Videos
http://msnvideos.in/iplt20/msnvideoplayer.aspx