In fact I too was under the impression that I'd heard the Jaage Hai
interludes somewhere on the CR oST,but after listening to a number of
times I am not able to place the similarity except for the final
background score on sajna... feeling like the progessions of his earlier
movies in Roja and Taal..   And Marudhani/??!!!!!!  [:O]   [:O]

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Jesheem Mohamed <mjesh...@...>
wrote:

> I did observe the Crescendo of Jaage Hein in Animal Spirits! Very
beautifully done! Sheer Genius :)

> To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
> From: gomtesh.upad...@...
> Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 10:50:46 +0530
> Subject: [ARR] Did any observe marudani in CR?

>                   Anyone else observe the marudani tune in the cynthia
theme?

> Missed any of the IPL matches ? Catch a recap of all the action on MSN
Videos