Gomzy you have made ppl listen CR more carefully now. Its time to break the
ice. Reveal the exact time stamps...

@Jahanzeb,
listen carefully to the Animal Spirits @3:18 - 3:28 and then the Jaage hain
portion where the chorus along with strings forms the crescendo.
And remember we are not saying that its exactly similar to have deciphered it
note by note. Well for those ears which are trained for AR's music and those
minds which learn from his works it can be felt. I dont think I have ought to
argue more.