From: aneesh ani <mohdanees...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Rank blue songs .my thought.
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 3 October, 2009, 11:59 AM

                  My ranking of songs is like this. 1) fiqrana- song is catchy
fast n amelodious.video has done justice to this gr8 song,this song wil b the
biggest hit of this year. 2) yaar mila tha - as usual udit is at his best when
he sings for a.r.r.udit is my fav8.  3) bhoola thuje -this song is superb at
slight resemblence with jtyjn song.  4) chiggy wiggy - pls dont under rate this
song this a gud stuff,this  song is no.1 in music india online.com. 5) Rehnuma
- its superb fine,fantastic i cnt express its beauty,every thing is fine except
sound quality its noisy that is y am rating this as no.5. (6) -blue theme -it
will be the thumbing background score 7) aaj dil-personally idnt like this
song.guys what is urs ranking

>From cricket scores to your friends. Try the Yahoo! India Homepage!
>http://in.yahoo. com/trynew

      Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/connectmore