From: Aditya Pai <adityaco...@yahoo.co.in>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, October 3, 2009 10:07:49 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Rank blue songs .my thought.

1. Rehnuma
2. Blue Theme
3. Fiqrana
4. Bhoola Tujhe
5. Chiggy Wiggy
6. Yaar Mila Tha
7. Aaj Dil Gustakh Hai

I liked all the songs from Blue except 'Aaj Dil....', which was the biggest
disappointment out of all. I rate the song "Rehnuma" at the top. This song has
struck me instantly and I my love towards this song is increasing day by day.
Shreya has sung so well that I fell in love with her voice. For me this album
barring 'Aaj Dil....'  is definitely a masterpiece from Rahman.