thanks for sharing.

BIG SURPRISES. first, i was expecting more classic type of music in Raavan.
second, song is only okay, nothing special. i was expecting "blown away" type
of music for Raavan. third, this voice doesn't sound like Aishwariya's. next,
voice is okay but nothing special. some other singer could have done better
justice. wonder why boss thought she should sing it.

-
Jahanzeb