Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan does not have any account on Twitter. Both the
Twitter accounts (and more if any) impersonating her are indeed fake
accounts. This is confirmed from the reliable sources after reading the
email included below.

Moreover, logically and legally speaking, even if  anyone sings anything for
anyone in any movie they will have to abide themselves by the legal
contracts and the agreements; and such work will not be made available into
public by any means for any reason including public review and scrutiny
unless it is released officially.

Those who still want to believe in the thing, can believe in it based on
their own reasoning.

Thanks,

-