From: Amith Chandhran <amithchandh...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Listen to Raavan's song by Aishwarya Rai
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 5 October, 2009, 7:04 AM

                  Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan does not have any account on Twitter.
Both the Twitter accounts (and more if any) impersonating her are indeed fake
accounts. This is confirmed from the reliable sources after reading the email
included below.

Moreover, logically and legally speaking, even if  anyone sings anything for
anyone in any movie they will have to abide themselves by the legal contracts
and the agreements; and such work will not be made available into public by any
means for any reason including public review and scrutiny unless it is released
officially.

Those who still want to believe in the thing, can believe in it based on their
own reasoning.
Thanks,
-
On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 5:23 PM, Vishal <vishalreddy17@ yahoo.in> wrote:

You know what? There was a fake account www.twitter. com/AishwaryaRai to which
you are referring to.The account which released the song is www.twitter.
com/AishwaryaRai _ which is genuine...Check out this link for confirmation
http://www.sawfnews .com/Bollywood/ 60536.aspx