I wish I too will like the movie, but seriously Yuvvraj...man I can't forget
how many times I cursed Subhash Ghai while watching it. And Delhi 6 I enjoyed a
lil bit, but wondered throughout why ever Rakyesh had to make this movie and
why with Abhishek..

I'll still make it to Couples retreat jus for ARR..lets see..

Sirish