I believe Ismail Durbar is a talented musician, but because of his bad temper
and general hot headedness, he has not since matched the kind of success seen
in HDCCS and Devdas.  In fact, for both scores, I give equal credit to Sanjay
Leela Bhansali's musical knowledge and sensibilities for these fantastic songs.
 Yeah, he probably has a right to be upset if that story is true, but again, I
think his arrogance overall does him in.  ARR, despite being so immensely
successful, doesn't show one shred of arrogance to anyone, anywhere,
anytime.....which makes him truly legendary.