Well the last few lines are a shocker! At the time of HDDCS, it was taal, pukar
etc by Rahmanjii! And who could say that taal didnt do well.. hehe!!

Well taal in terms of musical volumes was a much greater success than HDDCS.
Just pipped at the National Awards, Taal garnered every popular award that year
for its music.

And well Ismail Darbar had to wait till Devdas to churn out some good tunes
after HDDCS! His Tera Jadooo Chal Gaya etc tanked.

Lets talk about KISNA.. Kisna has definitely got some nice tracks by Ismail
Darbar. But I'l vouch for this! The best track of the album is Hum Hein iss Pal
Yahaan; hands down!!

Jai Ho!