Partially agree with it. Looking at my ipod, playlist count of Blue isnt
impressive.. so for me, yes it is  one of his least heard albums. Why? I'm not
sure yet.. because even though I liked most of the songs (may be except Yaar
Mila Tha), I dont really see myself listening to Blue after few (lets say) 3-4
years as I am still crazy about Meenaxi, Swades etc and can listen to them non
stop for 5-6 hrs anyday.

@ chart - nice to see Blue at # 1, but (IMHO) London Dreams at # 10 isnt fair.
That album is much better than Khanna, Wanted, Dil Bole Hadipa, Wake Up Sid etc.