On 10/17/2009 9:43 AM India Time, _Gopal Srinivasan_ wrote:

> Akshay casually sizes up a white girl, and goes, "Oh you are Kylie M i
> n o g u e,' before they begin heavy calisthenics on stage.

Is it so? Just a technicality. Somehow I remember that it was Zayed who remarks
"is she Kyile Minogue?" or something like that. Or was it Akshay saying above?

Seems Mayank Shekhar concentrated so much on Kylie's beauty that he got the
dialogue and the speaker jumbled up. Or was that me? :-) he he he

> The only minor gems I could spot in this huge aquarium is an
> instrumental or two of Rahman's, in an otherwise limp soundtrack.

Exactly. I am already missing the bgms of this film. Hope the cd/ dvd becomes
available in parlours, and some devoted fan rips and shares them. I was not
really  into bgms as I find it impossible to remember bgms that are not having
lyrics. But I would like to listen to blue bgms.

--
Rawat