I agree completely...
Why do ppl want to "entertain" & make "fun" in a Group created for talking
about ARR's music (opinions + facts).
At the very Least, please put in the subject as "Fake track list".
My first reaction on seeing that email was "vow...here is some info".
then as I read the mail , I realise its a piece of junk aimed at grabbing
attention first and fun later.
Is this a Tabloid ? NO.

--
Cheers,
Pradeepan.

"All you need to do is, decide what to do with the time that is given to you
!"