I badly wanted Raju Hirani to approach ARR for 3 IDIOTS.
--- On Mon, 19/10/09, deven_avin <deven_a...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: deven_avin <deven_a...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] A letter to Rahman Sir
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 19 October, 2009, 6:54 AM

                  Dear Rahman sir,

I just watched BLUE. I was dissapointed with your association with this movie.
BLUE's music good but still I cant find the soul I used to get from your
earlier compositions. The movies you compose recently like sakkarkatti, yuvraj,
etc all have fabulous music but it all went in vain. Sir, I think there is
nobody else than MANIRATNAM use your composition well enough in this
industry.... ...I really dont mind if you compose only for one movie per year,
but it is soulful one which I can hear and satisfy for whole year. Sir, you
already achieved everything, done all types of movies.....Now its time for your
soulful compositions which will be only can found from MANIRATNAM
movies...MANIRATNAM was the one brought you to us. Sir, I'm a avid fan of you.
I have grown up listening to your music. Your music are food, water and air for
me. Sir, I have all your songs CD starting from Roja till Couples Retreat.
Everytime before your CD releases I will go to those CD
 shops to make sure that I get to hold your CD on first day itself. Sir, those
days I would cry listening to your soulful compositions like roja, bombay,
zudeida..... .....but to a dissapointment now I'm crying because a composition
like Chiggy Wiggy comes from you......Sir, I'm lost and still finding my
dearest Rahman whose songs will be heard by everybody for a whole year like
Rangeela.... .but now? People hear your music for few seconds then dump it. I'm
sure after reading this letter some (Maybe all) Rahman fans angry with me. (To
Rahman fans: Guys, I'm a diehard fan of Rahman just like you guys). I'm so sad
to write this letter. Sir, if time really bothers you, please dont accept all
the offers, instead accept one or two from those like Maniratnam and give us
big shot.....we all will be very happy. Dont feel obliged by those crap
directors and strain yourself. we dont want your mind to be affected. Mind of a
genius its very important and
 fragaile.... ..we have to take care of it carefully.

From,

Your fan who consider you as part of his life.

      Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now!
http://in.yahoo.com/trynew