Hey Rajib,

I understand your eagerness to see ARR, but you also need to realise that everyone here including Gopal & Vijay have their own things to take care. You need to appreciate them for moderating this group religiously apart from their personal work which is keeping this group alive & kicking!..It needs lot of patience :-)

Rgds
Satish

From: A.R.Rajib <a.r.ra...@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 19 October, 2009 9:25:41 PM
Subject: [arr] ARR's Interview on Zoom TV

It was telecasting 40Mins ago ... Missed atleast 75% of it ( i Think )   ....anyone recorded the full part of it  ?? Please Upload it on Youtube :-(

I recorded i bit of it ...but it's not even 15% of the main interview ... ARR was looking cool ,with a new hairstyle

he was talking abt many things ... Like Working on Ghajini/amir
He said " i would say amir is one person i've worked little closer ,either than mostly my interactions r mainly withe the directors"
He didnt know amir can spend whole night playing chess ( interviewer did let him know that )
They talked abt jai ho
Abt his Recording studio in LA .. he said he just hired a small place , for the time being
He said ...he dont wanna b on Maddame tusso ( what's the spelling of it :s )

And many more ....

well , Herz a good news ....There will b  a re-telecast On Sat, Oct 24,  3:00PM

I think the video will b uploaded Here soon

http://tv.burrp. com/show/ a-r-rehman/ 8774/721746/ 1255962600000 Or

http://www.zoOmtv. in/  Or  http://www.zoomtv. in/

Anyone to notice this video been uploaded .... Requested to let me know at first ...

And one more thing ...Why the hell we dont get any info on these things ??? Cant any officials help us on this ?? we just wanna know the time & channel in which we can see a glimpse of him ... cant it b Done ??  Gopal , Vijay bro ... R u Listening ??
--
- Regards

~ ~ A.R.Rajib ~ ~

Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now!