From: wiredbeats . <wiredbe...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [arr] Two great things in Hyd concert..
To: "rahman fans" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Monday, 26 October, 2009, 6:30 PM

Hyd concert had two amazing things to remember.

1. The continuum portion of Rehna Tu was hummed in tune by Rahman. He just
hummed the entire tune..wow. I was wondering how on earth is he going to do
that portion. Will he use the instrument, or will he supplement with a flute.
He ended up humming it.
2. Sadhna Sargam sang the entire Telugu track of alaipayuthey without a single
error and without referring to any piece of paper.I mean for a non telugu, this
is great stuff.

anymore the attendees can recall?

regards

wb

Remixes I Originals I Opinions

http://www.wiredbea ts.com

      Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/