Hyd concert had two amazing things to remember.
1. The continuum portion of Rehna Tu was hummed in tune by Rahman. He just
hummed the entire tune..wow. I was wondering how on earth is he going to do
that portion. Will he use the instrument, or will he supplement with a flute.
He ended up humming it. 2. Sadhna Sargam sang the entire Telugu track of
alaipayuthey without a single error and without referring to any piece of
paper.I mean for a non telugu, this is great stuff.
anymore the attendees can recall?
regards
wb

Remixes I Originals I Opinions