Rawat, how can you call Rehna Tu 'situation specific' - that song was so
forcefully included in that movie and was ironically picturized on AB & Rishi
Kapoor traveling in a car? During the promos they showed (different) scenes of
AB & Sonam Kapoor wow!

No offense to the song though, it remains one of the best song of this year.