If I remember correctly, during sakkarakatti audio launch at Satyam Cinemas,
Chennai, Dir. Bharathiraja praised AR's beauty by looking at huge banners of
the boss and said he is so smart to act as a hero! and that if he wills, he
would like to direct a movie!!

These statements are just to praise him and wouldn't be practically possible
at all...

--
Cheers,
Madhavan.R