haiiiiiii......

 I mentioned in one of my post ("If i can direct a movie..")about my dream
movie and ARR's acting...but now i realize after twice thinking  that don't let
ARR to act...nobody wants to see ARR as another character,now me too..coz ARR
is ARR in his humbleness and musical talent...nobody can give another name and
character to ARR...i agreed with you..... Please don,t tell RahmanSir for
acting in film .

regerds
-Liku-