From: Srinivasa Krishnan <srinivaasakrishn...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Oldest Group Members
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 24 November, 2009, 6:54 PM

I joined in 2004.. and here is a list of old members I remember.. :)

Gopal Srinivasan
Vijay Iyer
Amith Chandran
Sirish Pavel
Gomtesh Upadhye
Bagavathi Mohan
Logesh Kumar
Bharat KV
Swapna
Chord
Wired Beats
Thulasiram
Vinayakam Murugan
Pavan Kumar
Dinesh Scaran
Pankaj Kakkar
Thineshan
Durba
Tapey

Regards,
Srinivasa Krishnan V

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 9:15 PM, Roshan <c.pix...@gmail.com> wrote:

i joined the group in 2002, i think. but wasn't very active until 2004 or 2005.

but always used to check the group mails. :)