Dear Wiredbeats

You are a good "COOK" as you do know how to mix and match your ingredients to
dish out a good remix. ARR's songs are basically complicated due to their
multilayered design so remixing them to keep the flow and the sound clarity
intact is a difficult task indeed.

I am still fan of your Swades and Lagaan mix.

I remember long long long long time back Wassim-Kaissom also had showcased his
talent with good and tasty remixes. I am happy that you are continuing with
your presentation.

Continue the good work !

best regards
Dinesh Vaidya