From: wiredbeats . <wiredbe...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [arr] AR Rahman Non Stop mix 2009..with respect
To: "rahman fans" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Monday, 30 November, 2009, 2:28 PM

Fellas,

As always : Original is king.

A great year is coming to its close. What started with 2 Academy awards took AR
to a different plane. More awards, a Hollywood production, Live concerts and
what not. I hope 2010 will be as exiting as it has been so far.

Just as a mark of respect/happiness. I stitched together some his greatest 2009
hits as a non-stop session. I am sure we will find great occasions to play this
the whole of December!

So Party on his name and dance on to his grooves,non-stop :)

here http://www.wiredbeats.com/2009/11/30/ar-rahman-non-stop-mix-2009/

And ya one more thing, if you do explore the mix,do take the time out to check
out a little something i did to Aakash Shah's brilliant piano rendition of
Masakali. I was totally blown by his arrangement and i added some warm elements
to make it a cool ' Chill out mix'.

Check out his mindblowing Piano in Masakali (instrumental) : The Chill Out mix
Feat. Aakash Shah.

http://www.wiredbeats.com/2009/11/27/masakali-chill-out-mix-feat-aakash-shah/

With respect.

regards