Thank you all for your kind wishes and greetings and for your valuable and
interesting suggestions. I really appreciate. Other than the songs you have
pointed some other songs I found attractive for babies are:

Chupke se (Saathiya)
Gurus of Peace (Vande Matram)
En Swaasa Kaatre (En Swaasa Kaatre)
Dheemi Dheemi (Earth 1947)
Ishwar Allah (Earth 1947)
Ishq Bina (Taal)
Chalo chalain mitwa (Nayak)
Aahista aahista (Swades)
Lukka chuppi (RDB)
O ri chori (Lagaan)

Beside the soothing vocals I think babies love songs with soothing melodies and
with use of lot of sweet sounding and lilting instruments as those sounds are
completely new for babies especially newborns.

-
Jahanzeb

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Mahima Sengupta