I agree that we MUST wait until Tuesday for the official release and get VTV
original CD in our hands.
However, I am wondering why the music company and/or Gautham Menon waited soo
long between the music launch and the CDs release! If the CDs and cassettes
were ready at that time why not flooding the market? They wanted to create a
buzz around it using A.R.Rahman fame, and the result is as expected shocking!
Anyway Piracy or not, if the music is as good as expected the sales will be
good!