Gops et.al.,

the finger pointing has to stop, but there is certainly a point. Ofcourse
Launch and Release are 2 different things, but i think it makes no sense to
keep the 2 dates this apart. If you know what i mean, you will agree that with
people expecting so much out of this : If a song is Launched -[ it means You
have it production ready] and Ideally, every single fan including you would
like to listen to it as well.

I am not siding to the argument that it was gautam Menon's fault as i think
there are others who made the decision. But certainly, this was a bad decision
and  one of the best discussions in the group. There is a lot for the industry
to take from what we discussed here !

You lower the rate of a cd, Make it available as soon as  [following weekend if
not the next day] it was launched. I think the Logistics are fairly simple
there and can be coordinated well - and the whole point is to stop people from
deviating/trying other means to get hold of a song we love to listen to,
considering 2009 was a No Tamil Song Year from rahman !

A day away and songs are amazing ! Its time for the reviews :)

lets bring it on !

Sreekrishnan