From: Rivjot <riv...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, January 10, 2010 10:03:10 AM
Subject: [arr] Re: VTV Songs on the Net

Oh man! Its not available in US or Canada iTunes stores. It is tempting yet
rude & cheating to download the songs for free. But its also just countable
number of hours when amazon delivers to my place, I would rather wait 2-3 more
days... I also got enough assignments due next week to keep me busy!!!