KADUPPAKKURAANGA MY LORD  [X-(] ...summa irukka sollunga (... Vinnai
thaandi Varuvaaya is over the expectations... its awesome... just out
standing ..awards waiting for rahman.. now dude tell me wht u expected
from gowtham menon movie.. u wanted rahman to use the same beat LIKE
Harris ... ARR WILL NEVER REPEAT THINGS... ill tell ya one thing u
better stop thinking abt raavan and endhiran and wait for harris next
release THTS THE BEST WAY...

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, aneesh ani <mohdanees...@...>
wrote:

> Just give ur ears to aromale.it&#39;s second n 3rd stanza&#39;s are
superb,but repetitive roaring of aromale is irritating.this way a gud
song can be changed to an irritating one.pls use old singers like
sreenivas etc.pls dnt use blazee&#39;s rap in every album it looks
similar.

Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/