On 1/12/2010 11:01 AM India Time, _RaijenB_ wrote:

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, aneesh ani <mohdanees...@...> wrote:
>  > Just give ur ears to aromale.it&#39;s second n 3rd stanza&#39;s are
> superb,but repetitive roaring of aromale is irritating.this way a gud
> song can be changed to an irritating one.

I haven't heard VTV yet, but I am always happy to hear when someone
criticizes an ARR song on his first few hearings.

Such criticism tells me that ARR has tried something new that our ears
had never heard so far and thus we are not attuned to hear and
internalize it in first few hearings.

And it has been proved times and again in last 18 years, that such
songs which got criticized on the first few hearings got most beloved
and most popular because our slow minds take time to understand what a
genius called ARR has done and then we internalize it and appreciate
it and keep on liking the same for ever.

And it surprises me that some diehard fan of ARR will surely come up
criticizing some song within a few hours of its release, forgetting
his experience on 1000+ songs when he criticized something first and
started liking it later on. This time it is RaijenB!

Let's wait for the song to grow on raijen.

> pls use old singers like
> sreenivas etc. pls dnt use blazee&#39;s rap in every album it looks similar.

Are you sure it is Blaze that sounds same, or could be the very
essence of Rap genre of music itself that it sounds always same?

If every MD keeps on using old established singers, no new singer
would get his first song.

--
Rawat