Yes Chord. You are absolutely right.  Who is the author of Galatta  website
article?

--- On Tue, 12/1/10, ichord <purev...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: ichord <purev...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Galatta has borrowed my review without permission
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 12 January, 2010, 6:09 PM

      Imitation can be flattery, but I'm not feeling very flattered by parts of
my review being used in other websites.  Read my review and then read the
review by Galatta below and you will see how Galatta has taken liberties to use
the same words, phrases, and ideas that I wrote in my review.  I'm not happy
about this.

http://in.yahoo.com/